Field Sales Specialist - Medical equipment and consumables
- Rare chance to work within this attractive market
- Market-leading international organisation
- Attractive long term career and earning prospects
THE COMPANY: A rare and excellent opportunity to join this global organisation who operate across a range of healthcare disciplines. This division provide a comprehensive range of capital equipment, devices and consumables for use within GP practices and they are currently seeking to recruit a driven, enthusiastic and customer-focussed field sales professional to manage and grow their business within the North West.
THE ROLE: The successful Field Sales Specialist will be managing and winning key relationships within GP surgeries, typically liaising with Business and Practice Managers, GPs, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants. Candidates need to have healthcare or business to business field sales experience and have strong business acumen. Full company / product training will be provided and a truly interesting and rewarding long term career awaits the successful candidate.
The Package for Field Sales Specialist:
- Basic: £25,000 to £27,000
- Commission £5,000 to £10,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
- The successful Field Sales Specialist will be managing and winning key relationships within GP surgeries
- typically liaising with Business and Practice Managers
- Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'