You will be responsible for finding and developing new business within their designated territory. The core of this role is to find and convert opportunities to sell our market leading baling and compaction products and services to.
Our client, based nationwide, are market leaders in products and services of which over 200,000 organisations rely on them to provide a service.
The successful Sales Representative will be set a revenue target every period and every quarter to achieve an annual new business sales target. In addition to this;
* You'll take responsibility for the new business activity on your patch to ensure you achieve your targets.
* You'll be cold calling, making telephone calls and booking appointments to get yourself face to face with new customers. You'll have a target number appointments to attend each week.
* You'll forecast sales on a weekly/ period basis, based on the sales that you have in the pipeline and the appointments you have booked.
* You'll record your activity on our Salesforce system and in Outlook to make sure that we have all the information about our customers in one place.
* You will be required to travel, drive and manage your full territory.
* You'll be following up on leads that have
The successful Sales Representative will hold the following attributes;
- A full clean driving licence
* Are reliable and take full ownership for delivering results.
* Love connecting with people and find it easy to build rapport.
* Find it easy to express yourself and communicate with people.
Previous experience in sales would be desirable but not necessary.
Competitive basic salary + Uncapped comission. Alongside this;
* You'll be working with a great team including a supportive senior management team.
* We'll give you freedom, as well as much support as you need.
* You'll have a full, thorough induction and Sales Process training and ongoing support in the field.
* You'll be able to earn a period bonus based on your performance against your targets.
* You'll have your own company car/ cash allowance, laptop and phone.
* You'll be using the world's leading Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system to help manage your prospect and pipeline data.