As the Field Sales Representative, you will be responsible to grow sales to the benchmark KPI's by following the companies sales process to win new customers and service the existing customer base.
The Field Sales Representative grows sales by visiting existing and potential new customers within a defined area to demonstrate and sell the full range of companies products. Representatives use a 12 tonne 'mobile showroom' as a key sales tool and take the products directly to the customer.
Sales and daily customer visits will be targeted to meet the relevant KPI's set by the South East Sales Manager. Field sales representatives are also responsible for the general up-keep and daily housekeeping of the 'mobile showrooms', warehouse and stock levels and are required to operate within relevant legal frameworks and within the scope of companies policies and procedures.
- Follow the company's internal administration systems and procedures about, ordering stock, opening new customer accounts and customer payment matters.
- Maintain a professional and safe warehouse and mobile showroom interior and exterior.
- Follow procedures to ensure the security of the depot and mobile showrooms.
- Drive the mobile showroom in a safe and courteous manner, in line with the requirements of the Highway Code and the Driving at Work section of Health and Safety Handbook.
- Carry out stocktakes as required.
- Attend product courses and regional sales meetings as required.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Field Sales Representative, who has the following experience:
- HGV/LGV Category C licence advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proven experience in a customer focussed role such as sales or customer service
- Van sales experience
- Automotive industry-related knowledge and/or experience
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Field Sales Representative position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'