Field Sales Executive - pladis Global
(working for Powerforce)
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus opportunity + Company car + Paid holiday
Working: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Slough, Reading, Woking, Guildford and surrounding areas (GU 2, 4, 7, 8, 11, 13-15, 21, 27, 34, 47, 51 / HP 5, 7, 9-13, 19-20, 23, 27 / KT 11-13, 15-16 / OX 9 / RG 1-2, 6, 9, 12, 21-22, 24, 26-27, 30-31, 40-42 / SL 1, 4, 6-7, 9 / TW 13-14, 16, 18-20 / UB 2-5, 7-8)
Do you have a passion for great brands?
Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude?
How about joining an exciting and enthusiastic team?
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our pladis Global team, number one player in the sweet biscuit category (McVities, Go Ahead), makers of premium chocolate Godiva and savoury biscuit brand, Jacobs.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison's and Sainsbury's within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, ensuring promotions are running correctly, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Effectively managing your allocated store visits and completing all core tasks in store
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
- Full training, ongoing support and the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees
- Extra benefits include: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
Why Powerforce? For the past two years Powerforce has been recognised by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK's Best Workplaces™ and Best Workplaces for Women. As well, they were recognised in 2018 for 'Excellence in Wellbeing'.
Our recognition doesn't stop there. We are also home to the current FMBE Team of the Year, pladis. It is the third consecutive year that one of our teams has won this coveted award.
Our people and customers are everything and we work diligently to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers, resulting in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive and dynamic marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as:
Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'