TOP TALENT WANTED
to join the Industry recognised
'TEAM OF THE YEAR!'
One of our BIGGEST SUCCESS STORIES from welcoming new BDE's into our family, was an ex-pro footballer with no sales experience who demonstrated a hunger, passion, tenacity and GRIT in everything he did, day in-day out…..
He now works directly for Molson Coors as a Key Account Manager!
So even if you have NO experience in field marketing?
Not necessarily a big deal!
Please read on……
Whilst experience in field marketing and convenience within the category is beneficial, it's not essential if you possess the right mindset, attitude, commitment and hunger!
Do you want to be part of the 2017 Team of the Year as recognised by the industry?
Do you want to work for a business that INVESTS in YOUR Personal development?
Over the last year we have moved 15 people into roles directly for Molson Coors as a result of our close relationship and tight personal development planning from BDE to Customer Marketing to Key Account Manager and National Account Manager roles!
We are looking for top talent to join our family, to grow our business, and develop your career across both businesses! If you are a beer lover and are looking for your dream career, look no further!
Molson Coors are responsible for HUGE brands including; Carling, Coors Light, Cobra, Doom Bar, Staropramen, Grolsch and Rekorderlig to name but a few!
Our simple vision: 'To delight the world's beer drinkers.'
You will have:
- A full UK or European driving license held for a minimum of 1 year
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores
- Working closely with key decision makers to maximise brand awareness, communicate new ideas, share best practice with the end goal of growing retailers' Beer, Cider and Ale Category as a whole - whilst growing our distribution and rate of sale on key products across your territory
In return we will offer you:
- £20,500 per annum + up to £6,150 achievable bonus opportunity + company car + frequent incentives
- Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive Personal Development Reviews, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest Brewers and best field marketing companies in the business with huge growth plans!
Why Powerforce GB? Powerforce have been named one of UK's Best Workplaces™ for two consecutive years and UK's Best Workplaces™ for Women by Great Place to Work®. Powerforce are also proud to be have been recognised for the third consecutive year as home to the FMBE Team of the Year: Pladis (2018), Molson Coors (2017) and News UK (2016).
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as:
Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'