NCH Europe cleans and conserves water, saves energy and delivers best-in class maintenance solutions. We focus on Hospitality, Industrial and Infrastructure businesses in Europe. With a presence in 26 countries, NCH Europe has over 2,000 associates and is one of the largest divisions of the NCH Corporation. NCH Corporation has a revenue of $1B coming from a portfolio of profitable and growing operating companies.
LOCATION: - Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK
We are looking for a competitive, confident, and self-driven Field Sales Representative with a background in field based technical sales to join our Parts Cleaning division, Pure Solve here in the UK as a member of the UK Sales Team.
Our Parts Cleaning division offer solutions to the industrial, manufacturing and automotive sectors. This role will be suitable for someone with previous experience in an industrial or engineering type sales role with experience in a direct sales position. The successful candidates should have excellent communication skills and the ability to build long standing relationships with our customers. After training they should be also have the ability to confidently demonstrate our products and services to our customers.
* Achieving maximum sales profitability and growth within the assigned geographical territory.
* Account management - maintain relationship with customer post sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Communicate technical product points clearly to 'non-technical' customers, using appropriate presentation and guidance materials for audience.
* Excellent time management and planning skills
* Must be results orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
* Must be self-motivated, with a positive outlook and be able to demonstrate initiative and resilience in a sales environment.
* Proven ability to manage and maintain multiple customer accounts.
* Must possess a current full driving licence.
THIS OPPORTUNITY PROVIDES
* Competitive base salary + commission, company car, iPad & additional benefits
* Comprehensive training
* Unparalleled sales and technical field support
* Professional and financial growth opportunities
To apply please send a copy of your CV. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.
- Sales Representative
- Field Sales Representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'