JP Corry – Ballymena – Field Sales Representative
JP Corry is the leading Builders Merchants in Northern Ireland. Our name is renowned for providing excellent value and quality service in the supply of building materials and timber based products. We take immense pride in supporting our customers not only in our day to day service, but also through the development of our branch network, along with the improvement of our product and service range.
At the forefront of our organisation, out in the field, the role of Sales Rep will be to proactively expand business through being out on the road to engage with new and existing customers. Maximizing sales and margin to meet agreed goals and targets.
What will I be doing in the role?
- To identify and generate selling opportunities for the full range of company products
- Provide realistic quotations to satisfy customer needs
- To negotiate best possible deals which satisfy both customer and company requirements
- To maintain up to date customers records and use them as an effective selling tool
- Exchange information to maximise selling opportunities, solve problems and make decisions
- To ensure customers credit worthiness is established and properly controlled in line with agreed terms
- Any other reasonable duties deemed necessary
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
What do we look for in a Field Sales Representative?
- Proven experience in a sales based role
- Ideally have knowledge of building materials, the construction industry or similar industry
- Willing and able to work in a field sales capacity
- Full and clean driving license
- Current knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- A passion for delivering customer service excellence
- Competent in the use of IT
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (increasing to 33 days with service)
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job