We are in the process of recruiting a new Field Sales Representative for the Chelmsford area to work on the Grocery channel - (Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, and Morrison’s).
To maximize product availability & Rate of Sale through influencing in-store consumer mechanics and championing brand & BSD space performance whilst building and maintaining relationships at store level, within a given geographical area.
Delivering ROI, whilst demonstrating passion for the client’s brand.
Core Values:Pride, Passion & Pride, Performance, Partnership, Pragmatism, Progressive, Expertise & Ownership.
You can be a graduate looking to start a career in Field Sales / Field Marketing or have have worked as a Merchandiser / Product Demonstrator / Brand Ambassador in the past. Experience is not essential, but you must have a hunger to learn and want to build a career in the FMCG, Field Sales / Field Marketing industry. The most important thing for us is Energy and Enthusiasm!
- Develop strong working relationships with retailers and wholesalers.
- Addressing out of stock lines.
- Accurate data capture via daily synchronization.
- Stock management and reconciliation.
- Maximise sell through of product for example via consumer mechanics and POS execution.
- To utilise all sales tools provided.
- To attend and participate in Sales Development Days.
- To take ownership of territory KPI’s and strives to exceed these targets.
- Full time, permanent role - Mon to Fri.
- Basic Salary +% Bonus
- Company car + Expenses
- Laptop, Mobile, etc.…
As a group we turnover more than £50m every year - We work in over 15 countries across all corners of the world - We work with over 100 of the largest brands on a daily basis - We have over 40 year’s experience working with the world’s biggest brands.
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job