Field Sales Representative – Imperial Tobacco
Hemel Hempstead, Watford & St Albans
Starting Salary £19,552 rising to £23,470
Our clients are currently recruiting for a Field Representative to work full time, 5 days per week on an annual rolling contract.
This challenging role is to provide delivery of a first class service to their trade partners for Imperial Tobacco (brands include L&B, JPS, Golden Virginia & Rizla).
You will be required to:
- Work full time, 5 days per week
- Achieve a minimum of 13 calls per day
- Build, maintain and develop excellent relationships with your account contacts within the national and regional multiple retail sector including key grocery and convenience fascia’s.
- You will be responsible for calling on a portfolio of approximately 200 outlets, to include Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, One Stop and Co-op.
- You will be expected to report on the availability, pricing and merchandising of a range of tobacco brands whilst providing support to their trade partners by resolving any stock issues (training will be given on the basics of account systems).
Although this isn’t a sales based role, presenting and advocating key brands to account colleagues at all levels, is key to building on the success of the company’s brand portfolio; confidence in communication and customer interaction in a professional manner is paramount. (Full brand training will be given.)
You must be able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment, and with a focussed and organised approach to call coverage and data collection. Computer skills are essential and you must hold a full UK driving licence with access to a car. You will be required to use your own vehicle for this role and they offer a competitive business mileage rate paid.
If you feel you are suitable for the Field Sales Representative role, please apply now!
Field Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job