PEARSON HOLLAND MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking a Field Sales Representatives to work across the North of England.
You'll need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to work under your own initiative, and in return you will be rewarded with an excellent earnings package.
The organisation is an established Health and Safety Consultancy, formed in 1991, providing services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK. These businesses are predominantly Construction or its related industries. However we also cover most other industries particularly engineering, manufacturing, retail, printing, office and warehousing.
The purpose of the role is to visit potential clients at pre arranged meetings. You will also be required to revisit potential clients you have already seen and arrange your own meetings from telephone contact, enquiries etc.
TITLE: Field Sales Representative
LOCATION: North of England
SALARY: Basic salary, plus commission,
BENEFITS: Contribution to travel expenses, company mobile phone monthly pay,
20 days holiday (worked at 1.5 days per month for the first year) plus bank holidays and a 2 week break at Christmas / new year on top of your 20 day annual holiday , accommodation provided if staying away (pro rata if part time)..
INFO: Employed, salaried role, equipment and Point of Sale material provided.
Part time opportunities are also available, 3-4 days per week.
The ideal Field Sales Representative will possess the following:
- Previous experience in dealing with clients face to face such as Direct Sales / Customer Service / Field Sales role (however, current employees come from a range of backgrounds including utilities, hospitality, customer service and retail)
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation. Including dealing with company owners and managing directors.
- A full driving licence and your own vehicle
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- The flexibility to work different days if required
In this Field Sales Representative role you will be joining a successful organisation boasting loyal, dedicated staff. Our employees span all ages and all backgrounds, but have one thing in common - the desire to make a difference AND be hugely successful!
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss this and other relevant opportunities. By applying to this advert and submitting your CV and/or cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for these purposes.
- Health Safety
- Sales Representative