Field Sales Representative
Western Counties - (OX, GL, RG, SN, SP, BH, DT, SL, and NN postcodes)
£34,000 OTE (£24k Basic DOE + Commission)
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of Playground and Sports equipment in Europe. Their UK office is based in Guildford in Surrey.
The Field Sales Representative position (covering OX, GL, RG, SN, SP, BH, DT, SL, and NN) involves careful daily planning and meeting potential clients at their premises to outline the company’s services and range of benefits as well as product placement.
You will build a core group of customers and target to meet or contact these clients at least 5 times per annum.
You will also provide information in liaison daily with our sales and design support team and work alongside our extensive team and meet with key decision-makers in Local Authorities, House Builders, Theme Parks and Town & Parish Councils to propose innovative and exciting solutions for their outdoor play, sport and fitness spaces.
To be considered for their Field Sales Representative position, you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- They are seeking an ambitious person who would like to make a career in Sales in this exciting industry.
- They are looking for a talented and pro-active Area Sales Representative who will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities, working in liaison with the Sales Director.
- Previous face to face field Sales experience.
- Experienced at presenting a Company Profile and Product features and benefits.
- Experience at asking open and leading questions to get to the core needs of any client.
- Will need to be ambitious and hardworking; enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and is target motivated.
Experience (not essential)
- Experience or Qualifications in Sales and Marketing to a reasonable level.
- A degree would be advantageous if starter.
- KAM experience.
- CRM system management experience.
- An understanding and past experience of the Play Industry.
Sales Representative Benefits
- An excellent Salary and Commission package.
- Pension scheme in 2017
- An exciting position in a very enthusiastic and creative team
- A very high-quality standard range of products.
- A company car, mobile phone, and laptop
- A great CRM system to help you plan and manage your clients daily.
If you believe this you are the right candidate for the Field Sales Representative position, please apply now!
Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Sales Advisor, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, Area Sales.