Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a high calibreField Sales Negotiator who can demonstrate a passion for delivering a contemporary service and the confidence in representing a luxury brand that has been built over the last 51 years.
Our client is one of the UK's leading luxury park operators with eight parks throughout the UK and two new opening in 2018. They spend £2.5 million on national press each year and attend the largest exhibitions in the UK such as Grand Designs, Ideal Home Show, and ITV's This Morning, enabling you to promote a recognisable brand.
You will be an entrepreneurial individual, tenacious and proactive with the drive and ambition to exceed sales targets by:
- Confidently selling our luxury brand both face to face and over the phone.
- Ensuring you have excellent product knowledge in order to deliver a highly professional sales presentation
- Understanding the customer's financial position in buying a lodge/leisure home and introduce them to products and services.
- Implementing local marketing initiatives as part of achieving your own personal targets in generating appointments to the park.
- Working on pre-qualified appointments
In return you will receive a basic salary £25,000 per annum with a fantastic commission structure, realistically earning OTE of over £100,000, uncapped. Working 45 hours per week across 5 days including some weekends and bank holidays, to be negotiated.
- Full training provided by our Sales Managers and Directors
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Head Office located in brand new offices with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Great rates of commission
- Staff Discount
Apply now for the perfect career in an exciting company who are continuously expanding.
- Field Sales Representative