An established menswear brand with almost 70 years of heritage are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Field Sales Representative to cover their Southern UK territory, ( London, Home Counties, East of England) managing the current customer base as well as generating new business opportunities.
This is a home-based role with the successful candidate required to travel daily across their territory, to develop existing accounts and grow the account base, by focusing on targeting key independents, small chains and department stores. You will be accountable for reaching sales targets, and ensuring that high service levels and standards are maintained within the marketplace.
- Maximise sales and profitability in line with agreed targets
- Hands on management of accounts including fixing and attending sales appointment and store visits in each season.
- To represent the brand at trade shows
- Analysing customer sales data and driving business opportunities
- Manage the look and feel of the brand across your territory
- Increase the value of committed customer orders
- Assessing and responding to inbound account enquiries
- Travel throughout your territory on a daily basis is a requirement of this role, as well as occasional weekend work during tradeshow season.
- Salary of £25,000 - £33,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme in place
- Pension scheme
- Company car / iPhone / Laptop
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
Candidate should have experience as a field sales representative/account manager.
Sales experience within the clothing or menswear industry is a bonus but is not required.
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Personable manner
- Confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving license
- MS Excel literate
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Department Stores
- Sales Representative
- Trade Shows