COMPANY: T/O £22m, 205 employees.
DIVISION: Local Government - Highways Division
PRODUCTS: Road Safety - Bollards, (traditional, modern and sign carrying), Hazard Markers (chevron boards, verge markers), and Village Gateway Sign Carrier.
Winter Safety - Grit/Salt Spreaders, Grit Bins.
Water Safety - Lifebouys, Lifebouy Housings.
MARKET SECTOR: Local Government Division - Safety - Traffic Management, Highways Maintenance, DLO, Contractors.
AREAS: Lancashire, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire,
Humberside, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Clwyd,
Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire.
REPORTING TO: Field Sales Manager.
PREFERRED a) Planning and management of a large territory.
EXPERIENCE b) Formally sales trained.
c) Familiar with selling products by demonstration.
d) Good administrative/organisational/time management skills as required when operating from home.
e) Above average level of 'intelligence’/commercial awareness.
f) Experience of selling 'equipment’/services rather than stock items/consumer goods.
As a minimum standard we will consider applicants with limited field sales experience who have a lively personality and a stable background.
PACKAGE: - £34,476 Basic
- £8,400 p.a. bonus subject to sales performance
- Hyundai i40 Estate/Citreon Grand Picasso (or equivalent)
- All out-of-pocket expenses
- Mobile phone (provided for all business calls)
- Private Medical Care (after a min. 12 months)
- Pension - Auto Enrolment Pension (NEST) within 3 months of commencing employment. Opportunity to join Company Final Salary Pension after a minimum of 2 years service.
- 33 days holiday per annum including public holidays
TRAINING: Initial 3 weeks based in head office and on the territory.
Subsequent field accompaniment on a monthly basis with Sales Manager.
MISCELLANEOUS: Sales meeting held in head office on a quarterly basis.
IDEAL LOCATION: Central to territory - Manchester, or on M61, M65, or M66 motorway corridors
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Local Authorities