FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job Ref. JO2791
Location: Ballymena, Co. Antrim
Permanent Role, Fulltime Hours
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + commission - Dependent on Experience
Our Client, is a market leader in their field of operation with a reputation for delivering their products and services to the highest standard possible. They are widely recognised for the quality of their workmanship and attention to detail.
Due to continued growth and success they wish to appoint a highly driven Field Sales Representative to assist in further augment the Business and remain a significant force in the NI/U.K. marketplace.
This role requires technical understanding of the company's offering, and Selling the company’s products and services as well as developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
Key Responsibilities Will Be:
- Source and develop new business opportunities
- Schedule and attend customer appointments
- Advise, demonstrate and recommended a variety of products and services
- Accurately survey, measure up and put on order customer requirement
- Advise on, demonstrate and recommended company products and services
- Work towards and ultimately exceed agreed sales targets
- Complete administrative work as required
To apply for the position of Field Sales Representative you will meet the following essential criteria:
- You will possess a solid understanding of the sales processes (cold calling, attending trade shows etc.)
- Ability to build rapport easily with customers
- Experience of dealing directly with the end user
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- High degree of technical acumen
- A progressive and personable approach to Sales
- Previous sales experience in Construction sector
- Previous Technical Sales experience
What’s on offer:
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Access to a company vehicle
- Further specifics available at interview stage
To apply for this role:
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in "Word" format only with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review.
All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any closing date shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert.
This also means that sometimes a role may close/fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released to a client.
As an organisation, Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.
- Cold Calling
- End User
- Sales Representative
- Target Development
- Technical Acumen