Are you passionate about developing Customer Relations? Are you motivated by a will to succeed? If so we have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Field Sales Representative based in the Manchester area on a permanent basis.
As this role is focused on promoting our services and developing long standing relationships, you will need to be an excellent communicator.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Establish, develop and maintain external relationships with new and current referrers
- Route planning and travelling around the Birmingham area
- Promote all aspects of the SpaMedica service
- Updating our internal administration system
- Act as a 1st point of contact for new and existing referrers and handle queries and complaints as appropriate
- Promote and attend events, open evenings and presentations. May also include attending conferences and exhibitions and assisting in co-ordinating events where required.
- Analyse territories and identify market share potential
- Adhere to pre-agreed monthly KPIs.
We are looking for the following experience:
- Knowledge of or experience working in Healthcare organisation - desirable
- Field Representative / Account Management experience
- Sales experience
- Presentation skills
Personal Requirements Needed:
- Enthusiastic about learning new, specialist knowledge
- Team-working skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Takes responsibility for developing own knowledge and skills
- Confidence - A real self starter
The hours of work are:
37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri.
Occasional evening work may be required from time to time.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team & a growing organisation. If you feel that you have the necessary skills & experience, please apply now to be considered.
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- Sales Representative
- Field Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"