A market leading energy and utility sales company are looking for a Field Sales Representative to join their highly successful and award winning team in Leeds. This company specialise within the property sector and are looking for somebody to drive their Yorkshire business and brand forward. Previously, my client has featured in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and is continuing to grow at an impressive rate. The role is permanent and the successful candidate can expect a basic salary up to 25k with superb OTE on top.
Day to day, the Field Sales Representative will be expected to:
- Contact potential Business customers to introduce the companys services
- To follow up on all leads to ensure a constant and consistent performance
- To hit and exceed sales targets as set out in your commission package
- Deliver your sales target which is outlined in your commission package
- Update your manager with information about your pipeline via Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Familiarise yourself with the portfolio of products & services and the sales tools provided to assist you
- To champion customer needs and get the best outcome for both the customer and the company
It is essential that all prospective candidates meet the following criteria:
- At least 12 months sales experience
- Experience selling into the lettings/estate agency market is ideal but not essential
- A proven sales track record
- Be credible, articulate and client facing
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills
- Have a natural flair for sales and be hungry to overachieve on all sales targets
- This company is dynamic and going through a period of sustained and impressive growth - it is an opportunity to join a superb and award winning company.
If you feel you have the right experience for the role, please do get in touch ASAP.
Field Sales Representative - 25k - Car - Leeds & Yorkshire
- Field Sales
- account manager
- business development
- account management
- Territory Manager