This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Up to 25k + car allowance + attractive bonus
- Leading names in the radio industry
- Field based, with your own diary management
If you’re a media sales professional and want to work in radio advertising sales with creative, established organisation – this could be the perfect role for you. This is a field based role covering the South West, visiting clients to bring on new business whilst managing existing accounts. This is an opportunity not to be missed in a lively, established organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Spot commercial opportunities by genre rating new business leads for radio advertising.
- Identifying, understanding and satisfying current client’s business requirements.
- Co-ordinate, manage and deliver this dedicated group of sponsorship, promotions, Interactive and creative experts to deliver fantastic radio solutions for your clients.
- Ultimately, you will be expected to manage the commercial process and meet individual monthly sales targets.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a field sales role (preferably media)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
- Strong experience of working to KPIs and targets.
- You will need to maintain a cool head under pressure and work to a fast pace but still deliver results.
- Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills to support the overall customer sales journey.
- A passion for media.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- An excellent salary of up to 25k.
- Uncapped commission, with a realistic OTE of 10k within your first year.
- A company car.
- £25 off your mobile phone bill.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours and your own diary management.
- Experience within a reputable, radio company.
Apply online or call Amber at enable for more information.