FIELD SALES MANAGER
£25k - £35k basic with a realistic OTE of £100k uncapped
Are you motivated by the opportunity to earn over £100k per year using your negotiation skills?
Do you thrive on the challenge of working in a target-driven sales environment?
Do you have the skills to develop relationships?
Are you happy to travel to various sites?
Due to the continued growth of my client, they are keen to expand their team of talented Field Sales Managers and are seeking individuals who have a true passion for sales to join their successful team.
The company are a market leader in the luxury accommodation sector and they spend £2.5 million on advertising each year and attend the largest exhibitions in the UK, thus enabling you to promote a recognisable brand. You will be an entrepreneurial individual, tenacious and proactive with the drive and ambition to achieve sales targets by:-
- Confidently selling their luxury accommodation and company products, both face to face and over the phone.
- Ensuring you have excellent product knowledge in order to deliver a highly professional sales presentation
- Gaining a clear understanding the customer’s financial position and introduce them to products and services.
- Implementing local marketing initiatives
- Undertaking pre-qualified appointments
In return you will receive a basic salary £25,000 - £35 000 per annum with a fantastic commission structure, realistically earning OTE of over £100,000, uncapped as evidenced by other team members. The role will require you to be flexible which can include some weekends and Bank Holidays (time in lieu will be given)
- Full training provided by their experienced Sales Managers and Directors
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Head Office located in brand new offices with free on-site parking
- Career progression
- Great rates of commission and incentives
- Staff Discounts
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly regarded organisation who recognise and reward success whilst offering a supportive and professional working environment..
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'