Field Sales Manager
South East England
£25 - £30K + Bonus
Cream Soda Recruitment are searching on behalf our client for a Field Sales Manager to join an established Menswear Brand with almost 70 years of heritage. They are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Sales Manager to cover a Southern UK territory, managing the current customer base as well as generating new business opportunities.
This is a home-based role with the successful candidate required to travel daily across their territory, to develop existing accounts and grow the account base, by focusing on targeting key independents, small chains and department stores. You will be accountable for reaching sales targets, and ensuring that high service levels and standards are maintained within the marketplace.
- Maximise sales and profitability in line with agreed targets
- Hands on management of accounts including fixing and attending sales appointment and store visits in each season.
- To represent the brand at trade shows
- Analysing customer sales data and driving business opportunities
- Manage the look and feel of the brand across your territory
- Increase the value of committed customer orders
- Assessing and responding to inbound account enquiries
- Travel throughout your territory on a daily basis is a requirement of this role, as well as occasional weekend work during tradeshow season.
- Salary of £25,000 - £33,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme in place
- Pension scheme
- Company car / iPhone / Laptop
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
The ideal candidate will come from an apparel background, preferably menswear or suiting.
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Personable manner
- Confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving license
- MS Excel literate
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job