Field Sales Manager required for our client a reputable supplier of construction and building materials, typically offering a wide range of aggregates and heavy plant machinery too small to medium sized building and refurbishment projects.
The Field Sales Manager will be responsible for managing existing accounts and current customers, alongside some business development, possessing good overall knowledge of new or existing construction projects in and around the Wiltshire area will be advantageous.
Typical customers include small to medium size builders and building companies, farmers and ground workers, it will be required to promote the full range of company products, services and hire, this can include concrete blocks, stone, sand and other aggregate, also including hire services for diggers, crushers, low loaders and skips to name a few.
Having an excellent track record and good rapport with local construction companies, farmers and waste removal specialists is desirable, as well as a solid background in construction and building sales.
Experience as a sales representative, account manager, business development manager, area sales manager and regional sales manager is required within construction and building supplies.
Field Sales Manager Duties:
- Selling construction and plant machinery.
- Account management of Key Accounts and longstanding customers.
- Meeting customers and keeping regular contact to ensure our client are there main supplier of products.
- Working closley with the operations, finance, transport and internal sales team.
Field Sales Manager Requirments:
- Previous experience selling to local contractors, farmers, builders is benefitial.
- Strong background in contstruction service and building materials.
- Travelling and meeting customers around Wiltshire.
Field Sales Manager Package:
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Health
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job