One of the World's leading publishing and digital media organisations are looking to hire a Field Sales Manager to fulfill a key role within the business and to be part of their incredible growth. You will receive a very competitive salary and generous annual bonus, company car, laptop and the opportunity to train in Australia.
Although home-based and ideally based in the South of England, the Field Sales Manager must be able to travel extensively in the UK four days out of your working week. Travel to the Newbury office will be required on a monthly basis. You will report to the Commercial Director.
As the Field Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Forging long-lasting customer relationships.
- Providing ongoing account management and support to customers.
- Developing and delivering on short-term and long-term sales goals.
- Selling into the library and trade market.
- Drive new business within your territory.
- Being a proactive member of the team - feeding back suggestions and ideas to develop existing business.
- Promoting the Company's products every single day and developing a strong pipeline of new customers.
- Providing regular updates and communicating with the management team.
The ideal candidate for the position of Field Sales Manager must have:
- Previous B2B or public sector selling experience.
- Proven success at delivering on tough targets and a strong track record. of delivering results.
- A passion for literature and digital technology is also essential for this role.
In return, the Field Sales Manager will receive a salary of £35,000-£45,000 and an annual performance bonus of £10,000. Ongoing training and support.
To apply for the position click "apply now" to send us a copy of your CV
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Public Sector
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job