Our client has been established for over 50 years and is one of the UK’s leading luxury holiday accommodation providers with additional locations opening in 2018. They have built their success on the quality of their product and their service and they are seeking confident and proactive individuals who have the drive and ambition to exceed individual sales targets to join their talented team.
In return you will receive a generous basic salary with a great commission structure, earning OTE £80k uncapped.
Working 45 hours per week across 5 days including some weekends and bank holidays, working days negotiable.
The role involves:
• Update the CRM database for customers to visit the sites in addition to
appointments booked in for you by the head office internal sales team.
• Implement local marketing initiatives as part of achieving your own
personal targets in generating appointments.
• Receive both pre-booked appointments and walk in visitors and deliver a highly professional sales presentation of
all features and leisure home options available to them, the amenities in the local area and any other
information that may play a key part in the customers decision to buy
ensuring excellent product knowledge.
• Confidently sell all products including Guaranteed Return on Investment Scheme, Sublet Schemes, Holidays
• Gain a clear understanding of the customer’s financial position
Successful candidates will:
• Have a passion for delivering a contemporary service with a confident and
• Thrive on the challenge of working in a target-driven sales environment
• Be comfortable representing a luxury brand
• Possess competent IT skills
• Have a tenacious character and take pride in their work
• Possess a full, clean driving licence
• Comprehensive, industry leading training provided
• 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• Head Office located in brand new offices with free onsite parking
• Career progression
• Great rates of commission
• Staff Discounts
There are limited opportunities with the company who offer true career progression and exceptional uncapped earnings potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job