Field Sales Manager (South)
£40,000 - £45,000 (£65,000 - OTE inc. car allowance)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business who are currently disrupting their market with ground-breaking technology.
This is a pivotal role within the business that will be covering the South region managing and driving new business within the Corporate sector. To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate experience selling into the following industries: Events, Leisure, Travel and Travel Management, Hotels
• Manage and oversee territory-based accounts
• Establish, develop and maintain profitable business relationships
• Organise your own diary to achieve meeting and sales revenue numbers
• Ownership of the complete sales cycle, from sourcing leads to contract signed
• Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
• Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
• Attend industry events
Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years successful field-sales experience
• Tenacious, results oriented, high-energy individual
• Previous corporate sector experience is desired, but not essential
• In-depth understanding of the sales process
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and sales skills
• Strong negotiation skills and experience
• Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to reside on patch and have a driving licence and your own car (all expenses covered)
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a business that is taking over its market and experiencing exciting growth and expansion then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job