| New Homes Field Sales Manager | Suffolk | £30,000 - £40,000 Basic, £50,000 OTE |
My client, a large UK Developer, are looking for a Field Sales Manager to join them in their Suffolk region.
- Reporting to Head of Sales.
- Oversee multiple developer across the operating region.
- Ensure each site is in first class appearance presentable for potential customers.
- Follow up sales leads
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive competitor and market analysis data is complied and kept up to date.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Reporting to their office in Ipswich
- Flexible to work one weekend day and bank holiday work.
- Having a proven track record of successfully managing multiple sites.
- Experience in backgrounds such as Estate Agency, Sales, Property or New Build.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
- Ability to work independently yet able to take the lead in pressurised situations.
Hours are Monday to Friday.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary from £30,000 - £40,000 plus any commission. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that is looking to progress within their career.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Field Sales
- New Home Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job