Field Sales Manager selling to the Holiday Park industry
- To understand and meet a monthly 'New Business' target.
- To meet agreed activity based KPIs.
- Provide regular, accurate sales forecasts.
- To actively promote a new exciting technical product
- Follow up on referrals and new leads.
- To liaise with internal staff to ensure new business is connected correctly with little/no disruption to the client's business.
- To develop product knowledge.
- Experience selling to the Holiday park industry
- Strong experience selling Business to Business.
- Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Experience conversing with and presenting to senior management and business owners.
- A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI's.
- Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen.
- Able to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and be strong enough to effectively manage the after-sales process and build internal and external relationships to maximize results for the company.
- A friendly outgoing personality.
- A smart and professional appearance with excellent time keeping.
- A good team player with a flexible approach.
- Display hunger, motivation and passion to succeed.
- Driving Licence.
If this role sounds like you, then please apply on-line today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'