New Homes Sales Manager - Field
Based in Norfolk
Salary up to £42,500 + Package (DOE)
My Client is a Leading Housing Developer looking for a Sales Manager that has a keen interest in House building. Due to continued expansions, they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their team.
They are seeking a sales manager that has a good strong residential sales background. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and target driven individual. As the sales manager you will be experienced in managing a successful team and achieving targets. This position is suited for an experienced New Homes Sales Manager looking for career progression.
- Assist in the recruitment of sales executives as and when required.
- Achieve sales targets in line with agreed budgets and monitor on a weekly basis
- Manage all sales negotiators in relation to Personnel and HR requirements
- Support sales execs to ensure all required site sales reports are received on time and accurately as required
- Monitor and review the use of nominated Financial Advisor/Solicitors in line with the Budget Plan.
- Monitor and Review the promotion and update of the contours range in line with the Budget Plan
- As and when required be available to cover sites either due to HSE holidays/sickness and during special events e.g. Show home Openings
- Identify any training needs and development of Home Sales Executives and implement as required.
- Co-ordinate all actions required in line with the pre-site plan for all new developments
- Have full responsibility for the implementation of any new sites all in accordance with the new site start check list - (New Site Starts)
- Open Schedule to co-ordinate show home openings
- Ensure that all sales areas constantly achieve visual excellence standards required
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Currently working for a Developer as a Sales Manager
- Experience of managing multiple sites
- Management of Sales Executives & Admin staff
- Producing Staff rotas and training to all new starters
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.