A great opportunity has arisen within the LSL Land & New Homes team for a Field Sales Manager (FSM) to join our well established and successful New Homes Operation that is supported by LSL's extensive Estate Agency network.
The successful candidate will have the ability to grow and develop existing client relationships with the new homes business, as well as the ability to win new business for the company and aid the growth of our new homes division. The role will suit individuals who are target-driven, self-motivated and who have experience and proven success in Business to Business sales and key contract management. We are an expanding business, seeking individuals to help deliver the results to reach our aim of being a market leader within the new homes industry in a 5 year period
Working with our Estate Agency network you will;
- Increase new homes activity within the LSL network of companies
- Retain clients for residential sales within the branch network or for manned where financially feasible
- Self generate leads and engage with the estate agency network
- Promote LSL Land & New Homes within the estate agency network
- Attend ROD / ASD meetings as and when required
- Generating income and hitting targets as set by the regional BDM
- Self motivated and able to work alone or as part of a team
- Build up a comprehensive and effective key contacts database
- Be able to think on your feet and react quickly to a changing situation
- React to new client / development leads passed on by the Estate Agency Network
- A key part of this role is growing and developing the team’s relationship with the estate agency network
- Ensure best marketing of our new build properties to maximise efficient sales through the branch network
- Regular communication with house builder clients to ensure they are fully briefed on marketing sales and general progress.
You will also be reponsible for;
- Maintaining accurate records and files
- Retain minutes of any meetings
- Manage and maintain the register/portfolio for previous completed sites for any further value or commercial opportunities.
- Ensure regional Land and New Homes BDM is updated weekly on opportunities and progress of leads passed
- Ensure network ROD/AD is updated weekly on progress of submitted leads
Key experience you will ideally possess;
- Significant successful experience in the housebuilding, housing association or estate agency new homes industry
- Significant success in Business to Business sales, winning high net value contracts.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Estate agency business
- Knowledge of New Build Sales and Marketing
- Business Sales
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job