Field Sales Manager
Make It Cheaper is rapidly growing and we are currently looking for a Field Sales Manager to join and develop our team, focusing on the London area. The successful Field Sales Manager will have experience leading a team of Field Sales Executives and have the ability to win and grow accounts.
In this exciting role, the Field Sales Manager will be managing a number of accounts within the area and ensuring that they are fully aware of the excellent service that Make It Cheaper provides. Further to this they will be training and managing a team of field sales executives and ensuring that KPI’s are hit.
The main responsibilities are:
- Training and Leading a field sales team to ensure that KPI’s are successfully hit
- Reporting to the Sales Director and planning, implementing and managing successful sales strategies
- Forecasting Sales Targets and Results
- Managing a number of Key accounts and ensuring they are fully aware of the benefits of using Make It Cheaper to find better quotes on their Insurance, Telecommunications and Energy
- Growing Business through cross selling and upselling existing accounts
- Booking in meetings with customers who may not be aware of how Make It Cheaper can benefit them
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about sales and is looking for the next step in their career. minimum of 2-3 years experience is necessary as we are looking to expand and grow the team. The Successful candidates will also have strong knowledge of theirs and their teams numbers.
The Benefits of working for Make It Cheaper include;
- Company pension schemes and financial group advice
- New vitality private health care after 1 year at MIC
- Christmas, summer and end of zone celebrations
- Culture perks (including free vending machine day, masseuses at desks)
- Smart/Casual dress code
- Winter and summer holidays for top performers
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Sales Management
- Sales Training