Change Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with a new client who's headquarters are best in West Dunbartonshire, specialising within the energy sector. Due to expansion of their business, we have 8 new Field Sales positions available. This is an exciting time to join this organisation, who can offer growth and development in your role and opportunity to work within direct sales, where you will be rewarded for your efforts with a basic salary and bonus, this is NOT a commission only role.
If you are articulate, with a professional approach to business and strong sales skills, you will fit in well to this highly sales and service driven environment where they work with and employ REAL people.
Why Join This Organisation:
· This is NOT a Commission only role!
· Permanent contract
· Hours of work; 37.5 hours per week, 11am - 7pm
· Uniform and Ipad supplied
· Competitive salary of £17,062 (£8.75 per hour) + OTE up to £30,000 (uncapped)
· Growth and development within your job due to organic growth
· 28 days holiday
· Continuous training and support
· Work in partnership with Strathclyde University which offers the opportunity for higher education
· Fun, friendly, and supportive culture
Responsibilities of a Field Sales Executive will include:
· Door to door residential sales, promoting gas, electricity and dual fuel
· Working as part of a team you will be given various locations to work within and will be dropped off and picked up daily
· You will work to daily targets
What YOU need to be successful in your application for this job:
· You must pass a credit check and criminal record background check
· Experience working within a door to door sales environment essential
· Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
· Highly customer service and sales driven
· Resilient, strong negotiation and objection handling skills
· Ability to work to and exceed targets
· Strong communication skills, articulate and well spoken
· Good stability within working history
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV.