Salary: £22k Basic - £50k OTE
Key words: Sales Executive, Sales, Account Manager, Telesales, New Business, Business Development, Field Sales
Our client is looking to appoint 2 motivated Field Sales Executives - Pest Control as soon as possible to take a key role in generating new business and maximising revenue for the company
Our client is looking for a self-motivated, charismatic sales professional who has Field Sales experience. However, this is not essential as training will be provided. You will need to have strong written communication skills, good IT skills and a full valid UK driving license.
In return, and in addition to excellent earning potential and a company car, you`ll enjoy full training to help you achieve your goals and career development.
Interview Day: Wednesday, 11 April 2018 (candidate must be available on that day)
• To conduct face to face visits with buyers (existing & prospect) with in a designated post code district by;
• Self-generated activity
• Cold calling into prospect & existing customer businesses in localised area whilst attending self-generated pre booked appointments
• To achieve set period, quarterly and annual revenue target by selling profitable business through value added selling
• To consistently achieve a minimum of KPI's as detailed below
• To understand own performance; closing ratio, average order value , actual new business revenue generated and processed & pipeline business
• Communicate daily with other team members to update activity completed that day and planned for the next
• Manage top spend portfolio of customers within designated postal district by planning and attending regular review meetings as determined by the customer requirements
• Ensure any customer queries identified are passed to the relevant role within the tribe for resolution
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job