Our client provides a seamless way for hospitality venues to interact with their customers through one solution that provides many associated services needed for both traditional service and quick service restaurants. Their ground-breaking ordering and mobile app and solutions platform delivers increased opportunities for both consumers and businesses. They are a dynamic mobile technology company specialising in innovative use of mobile and cloud technologies to simplify and speed up consumer / merchant interaction.
We are looking for a self-motivated, drive and sales hungry individual to join our growing sales team. The successful person will include sourcing new sales opportunities, meeting with prospective customers and managing / closing sales to achieve your personal and team targets. You will play a key role in generating revenue by creating and managing leads, qualifying prospects, negotiating with potential clients and securing sales of our products. This role would suit someone that is energetic and passionate about sales who loves to be out in the field and enjoys success.
- Achieve personal sales and contribute to team targets.
- Created additional site meetings whilst in the field.
- Prospecting and pipeline building.
- Evaluate customer needs and liaise with the Director of Sales.
- Keep accurate and detailed records through CRM.
- Manage the whole sales cycle and forecasting. (CRM)
- Be knowledgeable of current competitors and aware of any potentially developing ones.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience as a Field Sales Executive, or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate.
- Proven track record in hitting individual and team targets.
- A good level of numeracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A full driving license.
- A positive, confident, and determined attitude.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Business Development
- Consultative Sales
- Field Sales
- New Business Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'