Experienced Field Sales Executive?
Formed in 2012, Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) was established to provide business cost saving services to companies across the North East of England. Scaling exponentially, we have quickly transformed from a regional enterprise to national provider, with the entrepreneur-led group also incorporating a football club and newly created GF Community Foundation, focused on supporting local communities and addressing key social issues.
We are looking for results-driven Field Sales Executives who thrive in a fast-paced environment with an impressive track record of closing B2B sales.
- Standard weekday hours with a 3pm finish on a Friday – the first company in our sector to offer an improved work/life balance. Accept no imitations!
- Feel Valued with our Financials; basic salary is a direct reflection of your success in sales and could be anything from £25K to £50K, + generous commission + month-following payments. Plus, a company vehicle or car allowance.
- Live the dream with between 34-36 days holiday, dependent on the Christmas break (includes Bank Holidays).
- An array of exceptional staff benefits awaits you, to us #TheGASLife is what happens when we truly reward greatness. We have a “GASFit” wellbeing app which allows you to join in on home workouts with our Health & Wellbeing team, Life assurance, Healthcare cash plan, alongside many more detailed on our careers page.
- Fully Supported - at GAS we have an inclusive culture, meaning your never left ‘out in the field on your own’.
As a Field Sales Executive you will be empowered, being your own boss with an entrepreneurial spirit in charge of a specific geographical location.
What you will do:
- Develop direct customer relationships through face to face and telephone/appointment-based approaches.
- Offer a range of services from our incredible cost-saving portfolio, including the procurement of Energy, Waste, Water & Merchant Services.
- You will be assisted by an office-based Pricing Specialist to manage the technicalities and administration of each potential sale.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales revenue targets.
What we need from you:
- The capability and self-motivation to persistently look for new business, engaging with new business contacts from every possible sector or industry.
- A proven track record of success within sales that has enabled you to build a strong portfolio of customers you can re-approach with new services.
- With a pleasant, likeable demeanor, potential new customers will want to buy from you, either now or in the future, enabling you to actively build a strong pipeline and network of customers.
- At least 12 months experience in a field-based sales role.
- Your sector experience or background will be within the service industry; ideally gained within waste, water, energy, merchant services or telecoms B2B sales.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'