Have you hit a crossroad in your career and now looking to start something afresh? If so please read on…..We have a superb opportunity available for determined, hardworking individuals that are looking to re-train for a fantastic new career opportunity as Field Sales Executive.
This is a successful business recognised in the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain, and they are adding to their Business Development team. You have the opportunity to join a progressive business in a design led sales role where all leads provided are warm, so no cold calling. This company has a strong reputation across the North East region in the B2C market by providing a consultative, customer led experience for home improvements.
As Field Sales Executive, your role will be to follow up on warm leads and book appointments to visit customers in their homes to discuss home improvement ideas, providing technical and consultative advice to help bring their vision to life. The company specialises in the manufacture, design and installation of extensions, orangeries, conservatories, windows and doors, amongst others. Naturally you will be provided with full product training as well as ongoing support throughout your career to include an initial 8 week dedicated training program and ongoing sales and product training over your first 12 months and beyond.
The ideal Field Sales Executive will have:
• Previous B2B, retail or B2C sales experience. (If not full training will be provided!)
• You will need to be goal orientated and comfortable achieving sales targets.
• Customer focus is key as well as being able to provide a solutions led, consultative approach.
• Work well as part of a team, liaising with various other business functions and teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
• Open to innovation and on-going learning and development.
• Professional approach and outlook with a willingness to do what it takes to achieve business goals and ensure customers are left with a positive experience.
• Full driving licence and own car.
In return you will be provided with extensive support, training and on-going development as well as a starting salary of £20,000 to £25,000 plus realistic first year OTE of £40,000 to £52,000 (uncapped lucrative commission structure for exceeding targets)
Due to the customer facing nature of this role, a DBS check will be required within the interview process.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'