The Sales team's job is also to acquire new restaurant partners and welcome them into our community by introducing our values and USPs. Working for our sales team means helping to inspire and empower local takeaway restaurants to engage with their customers throughout our partnership and provide them with the advice they'll need - as and when they need it.
A rapidly expanding organisation offering restaurants the opportunity to market themselves in the best manner possible in order to increase their online revenue. They essentially build websites and marketing campaigns to ensure that businesses are seen, which increase revenues as a result. Restaurants going direct and not signing up to the well known food delivery service companies ensures vast savings and the opportunity to create a bespoke and successful approach for each and every client.
Generally, you are expected to contribute with your commercial insight to the development of the product as well as the partnership with the restaurants.
Working as a Business Development Manager is all about taking ownership of yours and your territory's success - here's how we go about it:
- Expanding our restaurant estate through new restaurant acquisition. This isn't a typical new business sales role but you'll always be on the lookout for new restaurants in your area and take responsibility for bringing them a new website and app solution. Working with the Telemarketing team to book meetings in local areas and completing sales meetings as required.
- Exceptional onboarding of new Restaurant Partners. You'll be the face of the business for all new Restaurant Partners within the East coast of Scotland region and the first person they'll meet as they begin their partnership with us from Sales all the way through to Account Management. First impressions count so we're relying on you to give them the best possible experience and ensure they are set up to succeed with their new Website and Apps.
- World class account management with existing restaurant partners. You'll have full responsibility for the strategic management of the top and bottom performing restaurant partners, as well as the newly signed, across your territory; helping them grow their business, supporting them through their challenges and ultimately ensuring they're getting the most from the partnership.
- Local, strategic growth plans to create a commercially successful territory. It's your territory and your responsibility to ensure it's as healthy as possible. As well as outstanding restaurant account management you'll be on the lookout for local events and activation opportunities that will help drive consumer awareness and demand - joining up local customers to the best local restaurant partners
Applicants should meet the following criteria:-
- some prior experience in a field sales role
- ability to work alone
- strong negotiating skills
- solution led sales approach
- comfortable in a targeted environment
Competitive will excellent commission potential.
Applicants should be based in and around Edinburgh or Dundee.
Driving license a must.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'