If you’ve got a fabulous track record in field sales, but don’t feel you receive quite the right level of financial reward for the revenue success you generate, then look no further …
Our field division has been established for two years and account for a third of our workforce, with colleagues UK wide. With an incredibly supportive management structure, an opportunity with us would offer a fantastic career for a focused and ambitious sales professional as well as unlimited financial rewards.
Our role offers individuals the autonomy to develop customer relationships within an agreed geographical area, assisted by an office-based Pricing Specialist to manage the technicalities and administration of each potential sale. All prospective opportunities will be self-generated, enabling you to focus on the size and industry of client that suits your experience and capability.
Territory/Area - we are actively relocating for 25 areas within the UK, so if this area isn’t ideal, there’s likely to be a more suitable area near to you…
If you join our party, this is what you’d do for us;
- Develop a strategy to approach local businesses to offer procurement services, which would include energy, waste, water, business insurance, PDQ machines and much more.
- Meet businesses through a direct, unannounced approach, or via a pre-arranged appointment.
- Then engage with those businesses to identifying decision makers.
- Build a relationship with a decision maker.
- Look for sales opportunities, specifically within energy procurement.
- Collate information from the potential customer.
- Work alongside (and learning from) an office-based Pricing Specialist to create the best price proposal and subsequently closing the deal
To gain entry to this elite club, we most definitely need;
- Success in field-based sales (12 months minimum)
- A proven experience in B2B sales within the service sector (telecoms, energy, waste, insurance, financial services) - minimum of 12 months
- An understanding of how to build a pipeline of potential business.
- A strong set of social skills - able to captivate customers through a professional sales approach.
- An ability to thrive in a result driven environment, operating with integrity and transparency.
And we’d absolutely take notice of your CV if you also had…
- Experience in generating new customers each day.
- A willingness to work with a high volume of customers and transactions.
- Proven success in achieving targets and KPIs.
- Full/clean driving licence.
So the important bit…what’s in it for you?
- Exceptional basic salary, dependent on experience. Our salary range starts at £20K, increasing in intervals to reach £50K basic (and beyond!) Awarded dependent on background and evidence of success in a sales role.
- Phenomenal earning potential - our commission package is incredible and uncapped.
- A strong team culture - field work isn’t lonely or remote when you work within the GAS family.
- Ongoing daily support and guidance from a field-based Team Manager.
- If appropriate, a thorough industry specific training programme and induction.
- …and most importantly, the chance to be the entrepreneur you aspire to be.
A BIT ABOUT US…
Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) have been established for 7 years and experienced phenomenal growth, with turnover doubling each year and headcount increasing by 300% in the last 3 years. Our philosophy and service provide businesses and their owners the power to control their costs. Through a leading range of 14 cost reduction services, GAS has helped more than 7,000 businesses across the UK and Ireland reduce their outgoings.
What’s more, the expert team at GAS carry out all of the leg work that comes with negotiating any associated contracts, letting business owners get back to doing what they do best: running their business.
GAS has built a strong portfolio of businesses from all industries and sectors in the country. This includes sports clubs, hotels, leisure, manufacturing, automotive, business services, agriculture, retail, community, charity and more. GAS’ successful work and growing brand make it one of the fastest-growing businesses in the North of England and an employer of choice for individuals both locally and across the UK.
- Field Sales
- Field Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'