FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE
- £40,000 - £60,000 OTE (top earners making significantly more)
- Great career path with lots of progression opportunities
- Comprehensive training at the Everest National Training Academy
- Amazing incentives, rewards and loyalty bonuses!
- Ongoing training and support
- Established for over 50 years
- National brand with a 'family feel’
Everest are looking for an outstanding Field Sales Executive to join their team!
They have been going for over 53 years and people remain at the heart of their business - both customers and staff. As well as amazing incentives and rewards including Premier League experiences and luxury holidays, they offer a fantastic uncapped commission structure which can see you earning £40-60k per year
(with the top earners making 6 figures+ )
As an Everest Field Sales Executive, you’ll book and attend product design appointments in customers’ homes; helping them realise their own vision using a creative consultative approach (with a little help from their bespoke design software).
You’ll quickly become an expert on their extensive range of windows, doors, conservatories, and other home fixtures. You’ll know the difference between double and triple glazing and the benefits of uPVC over aluminum, in no time.
And don’t worry -- you won’t be on your own drumming up business. Everest’s marketing department spends a large amount of money on advertising every year, which creates thousands of weekly enquiries for consultants to follow up on. However, self generation will yield even higher commission rates!
The ideal candidate
- You’re customer-focused. You talk and listen.
- Sales experience is great, but you don’t 'sell’ -- you find solutions to problems.
- You’re a troubleshooter, committed to getting the best result for all concerned.
- You have a positive outlook. Energy and confidence set great sales people apart.
(People are drawn to positivity and let’s be honest: we do business with people we like!)
- You know how to handle rejection too: with a smile :)
- You’re organised and professional
- As you’ll be out in the field, you’ll need to have a car and UK driving license too.
Apply now and we will be in touch to chat through the role in more detail!
- Direct Sales
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'