Field Sales Executive
£Negotiable + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance + Phone + Laptop
Do you want to work for a forward thinking company who are passionate about your career development?
Do you have B2B experience in a similar environment?
Are you passionate about building last and rewarding long term relationships?
M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with a forward thinking media company based on the outskirts of Basingstoke. Currently due to growth they are looking for talented Field Sales / Business Development Executives to join on a permanent basis. You will receive structured training throughout you career and the opportunity of progression up the company ladder for high a achiever is offered.
- B2B sales via phone, face to face to existing and prospective clients - ensuring you provide a consultative service and provide a solution that will suit your client.
- Sell and maximise revenue from any given category and territory by maintaining and increase business from existing customers and the development of new clients.
- Priding yourself on a high customer standard at all times
- Plan, create and carry out direct sales presentations in order to develop relationships
- Increase revenue by actively identifying key accounts
In order to be considered for the Field Sales / Business Development role you will have a minimum of 2 years B2B experience with a proven track record of exceeding targets and be someone who has a desire to improve as a sales person and be willing to work at progressing your career within a fantastic company.
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
JOB TITLE: Field Sales Executive
JOB TYPE: Permanent
- Business Development
- Direct Sales
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'