10 positions available commencing between April and July 2018!
Want to join a Company that’s going places? Come and join First Mile, voted one of the 1,000 companies to inspire Britain 2017. We are one of the UK’s leading recycling businesses. We make recycling easy and are passionate about providing amazing services for our customers. As a result, First Mile is growing by 25% every single year!
We have an amazing opportunity for 10 talented people to join us as Field Sales Executives in our successful and rapidly expanding team. No previous sales experience necessary; if you have the drive and ambition to succeed, are prepared to work hard, have a great personality and attitude then full training will be given.
We want you to make a real difference to the businesses of London and to the environment!
Get the best of both worlds! This role will see you spend 50% of your time in our buzzing Highbury office and 50% of the time meeting potential customers in your territory.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle; building your own pipeline of potential customers and converting them into long term customers that contribute to the growth of First Mile. In the field, you will become an expert in your territory, carrying out regular visits to potential customers, learning the market landscape and raising awareness of First Mile’s mission and values. In the office, you will be setting up and attending meetings with potential customers and following up on business leads and referrals.
- A people person - you love speaking with people and are naturally outgoing and engaging!
- Loves the environment - driven to improve it, through developing great, commercially-viable sales of First Mile recycling solutions
- Problem Solver - Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
- Positive and resilient - High energy, enthusiastic, friendly with a positive attitude
- Tenacious - a strongdrive for results andloves working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced communicator - Tailors the tone, message and approach to engage the audience
- Driven - to meet or exceed targets
Sound like you?
Remuneration: Competitive salary with expected OTE £30,000 depending on performance. Great holiday allowance, plus lots of socials, team lunches and other staff benefits!
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you'd be great at the role via the button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job