Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Field Sales Executive for our client based on the outskirts of Takeley.
Ideally, the candidate will have a minimum of one year Field Sales, a proven track record of achievement and an enthusiastic approach. Must have a Full UK driving license. Our Client will also be happy to train anyone who is looking to get in to Field Sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To call target customers to qualify and identify opportunities for Photocopier and Telephone sales
- To cold call commercial clients, schools and other businesses, and obtain new business leads
- Contact existing customers for additional print and copy solutions sales
- Follow up leads from the sales team
- Book 1-2 meetings per day when in the office at new and existing clients
- Identify new potential customers through tools such as Linkedin
- Attend appointments made by yourself and the sales team
- Develop opportunities through marketing activities and networking
- Record all calls into the company’s database and keep records updated
- Attending appointments to London and home counties
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Previous telesales experience in a KPI driven environment
- Evidence of self-generated sales
- Ability to communicate well, laterally and vertically within the organisation.
- Possess good influencing and presentation skills, as well as the ability to liaise with customers and suppliers
- An aptitude for technology
- Field Sales
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
Parking on Site
Salary £16,000 - £20,000 depending on experience OTE around £24,000 - £30,000 UNCAPPED
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Field Sales
- Appointment Making