Recruit Mint are looking for an enthusiastic Field Sales Executive to contribute in generating sales for our client. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and face to face as well as maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective field sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Responsibility for managing and developing business within an assigned territory
- Cold calling new business
- Relationship building and working with closely with your customers is key to succeed against your sales targets.
- Account manage existing business
- Face to face meetings with potential clients
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as a field sales representative
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Hours, Pay & Benefits:
- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- 21 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Commission structure
- Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
- Company car, Laptop Mobile