Wow!!!!!!! What an exciting position to come onto the job market
Our distinguished and reputable client based in central Fife have had a vacancy become available for a talented and figure producing field sales executive to join their existing and supportive sales team.
The role is exceptionally diverse within the sales sector and will involve all aspects of lead sourcing, meeting arranging, deal closing, establishing and maintaining business relationship, pro-active reactions to objectives and working within a sales team to achieve the ultimate growth for the business. The sales area is predominantly over the central belt of Scotland however room for expansion on that may be considered depending on results gained.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have a proven and modest career history within the business development / sales sector selling B2B
- Have the ability to time manage and plan daily movements and tasks effectively
- Live within Scotlands Central Belt
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be Sales hungry and extremely passionate
In return our client is offering an excellent package consisting of:
- £30k + starting salary + Bonus
- Excellent bonus structure and awards
- A company vehicle
- Extremely supportive sales and management team
- 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday (40 hours week) must be flexible
- 28 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme
If you would like to be considered for this role please can you send an extensive C.V including work history dates, reason for leaving information, notice period time scale and your current salary expectations. Due to the rareness of this vacancy within this type of supportive company we expect a high number of applications so unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job