Field Sales Executives with previous sales experience or experience within the same industry are needed by a natural and organic wholesaler, to be based in London, South East/Midlands and the North West.
With over 30 years in the independent health food and wholefoods trade, they supply a wide range of items to natural food businesses and shops.
They are on the lookout for 2 new members to join their sales team (1 position for London and SE & 1 for Midlands and NW).
About the Role
This will be a home-based role.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be busy reaching out to and visiting existing and potential customers, growing their direct-to-shop deliveries and network, selling thousands of products (often only available to the independent retail market), using a range of sales and marketing tools, and developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Passion for natural and organic food
- Prior sales and field sales experience OR experience in the health food/organic sector and/or independent retail sector
- Full UK driving licence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Can do attitude with a 'customer first' approach
What's On Offer
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Performance bonus
- Discounts on their products
- Collaborative & supportive work environment to grow personally and professionally
- Freedom to develop role
- Brilliant products & genuinely ethical outlook
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Sound exciting? Click on the APPLY button now.
- Field Sales Executive / Field Sales Representative / B2B