My client are an independent, workplace hygiene service provider, with clients in London and the South East. They are experts in providing innovative hygiene services to a diverse range of customers, whether its washroom supplies, specialist matting or healthcare and clinical waste management.
Due to expansion, my client is looking for a new Field Sales Consultant with a New Business Hunter mentality. The role will start as a new business role (80% new business) and eventually become an account management role.
To be considered for this role they're looking for an ambitious, outgoing, dedicated and driven individual, with a 'hunter' instinct in order to build their client portfolio. 2 years experience in b2b field sales within a service industry would be preferred if considered for this role.
To apply you must have a full, clean driver's license and use of your own vehicle is required. Ideally you'll also have:
- A strong and persuasive telephone manner in order to appoint new business opportunities
- A proactive attitude to generate and develop your own leads through foot canvassing and other means
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Ensure client retention by managing your existing portfolio
- Ability to work on your own initiative and plan your days effectively
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Must be organised
- Efficient administration and IT skills to complete sales reports
- Competitive and dedicated personality to achieve set targets and KPIs
You will be field based for 4 days per week, and 1 day in office to plan your week ahead with your team.