Time Appointments are proud to be working on behalf of a leading company within the travel and leisure industry, who are currently seeking to recruit a Field Sales Executive to cover East Anglia. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s luxury park operators.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Updating database systems for potential customers, in addition to appointments booked in by the head office internal sales team
· Achieving own personal targets by implementing local marketing initiatives generating appointments
· Using strong product knowledge to deliver highly professional sales presentations to pre-booked appointments or walk in visitors.
· Understanding the customer’s financial position in buying products and ensuring they know of the products and services being offered
Skills & Experience Required:
· Thriving on challenges whilst working on target-driven sales environment
· Excellent relationship building skills, with the desire to exceed customer expectations and create a personalised experience
· Confidence in representing a luxury brand
· IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Packages
· A hunger and eagerness to learn and progress
· Full, clean driving licence
This exciting role will suit confident and proactive individuals who have the drive and ambition to exceed. The successful candidate will be offered a generous salary, and OTE, plus an excellent benefits package. This role would be working 45 hours per week, across 5 days including some weekends and bank holidays, working days negotiable. All mileage is paid for with regards to travel.
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job