With 1,500 employees worldwide and over 3,000 customers, our client is a leading international manufacturer and distributor of fresh and frozen foods, serving the restaurant, catering and specialist supermarket sectors. An overarching dedication to food quality and service, since being founded in 1991 it has grown to become the UK's largest supplier to the Asian food market, with a passion for high quality seafood, meat, poultry, vegetables and desserts.
Its prominent UK subsidiary, already a leader in the online food ordering market, is establishing itself as the market leader with a distinguished brand and suite of products that is head and shoulders above current online ordering service providers, and eCommerce technology providers, to the restaurant and takeaway sector. Already the UK's favourite and number one choice for consumers ordering Indian Takeaways online, they offer consumers over 2000 restaurants and takeaways across the UK to choose from. They have also provided hundreds of restaurants & takeaways with bespoke online ordering solutions that have helped them grow their customers and increase their profits.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your role is to maximise sales conversion by providing high quality service and advice within the independent restaurant and takeaway market. You will also develop long term client relationships to provide a productive up-sell environment, whilst being an effective sales team member, ensuring company objectives and targets are achieved.
- Create and develop a client base in your geographical region within the independent restaurant market
- Be self-motivated to achieve personal sales targets on a monthly basis
- Spearhead business development in your area and raise awareness of the company brand
- Create and develop a long term, productive customer base within the independent restaurant market
- Be a valued member of an integrated team
- Manage and support your customer base and provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Have the ability to pro-actively manage your own time whilst working towards achieving business objective
- Previous and proven experience of field sales or account management
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Highly motivated with strong sense of personal achievement in delivering or exceeding set targets
- Ability to deliver a high quality and individual level of customer service, with a clear understanding of client needs
- Personally ambitious and looking for strong career progression
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
If you are interested in progressing your sales career within a successful growth environment, please send us your CV with a brief covering letter.
Basic salary of £23,000 is commensurate with experience and track record and includes a company car, fuel card and laptop. Commission in addition to salary is uncapped.