Are you an experienced sales executive looking for a new challenge?
Reed Business Support is recruiting on behalf of an established construction company in the Blackburn area who are looking for a talented sales person to join their field sales team.
The overall aim of this role is to achieve maximum sales, profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and market segment by effectively selling the company’s products. You will also be expected to provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
Core responsibilities and functions:
• Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship based approach
• Introduce and demonstrate products and services to existing & prospective customers
• Gain working and proficient knowledge of organisations products and services
• Establish, develop, maintain & manage business relationships
• Make in-person visits and presentations to existing customers and prospects
• Develop clear and effective written/quotation proposals for customers
• Liaise with & support internals sales team where required
• Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries
• Proactively follow up leads generated
• Negotiate commercial terms in line with pricing policy
• Provide first class customer service and expedite the resolution of customer problems & complaints
• Be self-managed, responsible and highly ambitious
• Achieve agreed monthly sales/margin targets and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of circa £23000 plus commission.
Working week is Monday to Friday. Normal office hours are 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. with 1 hour for lunch (37.5 hours) however the role will require travelling to meet customer appointments as well as occasional overnight stays.
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Death in Service life assurance scheme
- Business miles expensed or company car supplied
- Uncapped bonus scheme (structure to be discussed & agreed following 6 months probationary period)
If you want to work for a growing and well established company then REPLY NOW with your up to date CV attached or call Victoria O’Connor on 01772 200843 for more information. We’re open Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm and the best time to call is before 9.30am or after 12pm.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job