A hugely exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Sales Executive to join our client in Glasgow. They are UK wide supplier of cutlery, chefs' knives and catering equipment into pubs, restaurants and butchers all around the country.
As a Field Sales Executive, you'll be the face of the company in the Glasgow area, responsible for forging and maintaining both new and old relationships and identifying key opportunities for business development, whilst projecting a positive company image around the city.
You'll have a pro-active approach to your work, as well as excellent time management skills, strong sales experience, ideally within the catering industry and a hands-on and direct approach to business development.
- Develop business opportunities across our clients entire range of catering equipment and services
- Develop and grow sales pipeline in line with annual sales targets
- Grow the customer base within the specified territory
- Awareness of any new site openings within the territory
- Play a key role in the on-boarding process of any new clients
- Providing a high quality customer experience at all times
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Well presented at all times
- A proven track record in Catering Equipment Sales would be beneficial
- Strong presentation skills
- New business ability
- Annual Sales Target
- An increasing Sales Pipeline
- Business growth
- Completion of local 'Missions'
You will need to have a valid driving licence for this role, and the company will supply you with a small company van. They are also offering a base package worth around £31,000, with on target earnings with commission reaching £45k.
If you would enjoy working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, this is the role for you! Please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.
- Hospitality Sales
- Field Sales Executive