The Lyreco business is growing - we are a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to all businesses and with a huge global presence & 2.2bn turnover. Our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
We are changing the way we approach, win, retain and grow business; making the Lyreco customer experience better than ever before and giving you more support, tools and opportunity to succeed. When you operate within a sales and service driven environment, you will love making customers smile day-in and day-out!
We are looking for driven, vibrant and talented individuals to join our Small Medium Business Division as a Field Sales Executive, at what is a revolutionary time for the Lyreco business. If you believe in providing excellent customer service, love relationship building, are driven to achieve results, whilst effectively managing your workload – then this may be the opportunity for you!
We want to hear from individuals who are passionate to kick-start or further process their career in sales.
Salary up to £24,000 DOE with an OTE of £34,000 plus a company car, tablet and PHI.Main responsibilities
You will need to confident in penetrating new business while being comfortable with being turned away. Either way, if you want to win, we want you to join the Lyreco family.
Field Sales Executive, key points:-
- Responsibility for managing and developing business within an assigned territory.
- Relationship building and working with closely with your customers is key to succeed against your sales targets.
- You will be working remotely, where you will spend the majority of your time within customer facing scenarios.
- There is administration and reporting involved and you will need to be organised to complete this ‘on the go’ and remotely.
- The position reports into a Area Sales Manager who is there to guide and support you to develop your sales skills further. So, expect to have regular 121’s and team meetings!
- Targets are challenging, yet reasonable – your promotions are based on results and we recognise and reward hard work, alway
It’s about you:-
This is a chance to establish or progress your sales career further within a progressive and forward thinking business. At Lyreco we continually invest into the development of our people and off the back of this, our business continues to evolve. In return for your hard work, we offer a bespoke sales induction and ongoing training, whilst working in a rewarding environment.
We expect to progress people from our Small Medium Business’ team into other sales divisions and future leaders – if this appeals to you, then we’d like to hear from you.
Ideally as our Field Sales Executive, you should live locally to your sales territory of Bournemouth
We believe in developing our people and the training you will receive is second to none - our very best sales people are always learning. With success and regular target achievement comes regular salary progression and promotion. You do the business and we’ll recognise your achievements like no other company you have ever worked for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job