An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Field Sales Executive (MPS experience required) to join a successful & growing client based in North Kent.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organisation's products/services.
- Telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers' whilst working with an internal sales contact in the main office.
- Analyses the market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organisation's products/services.
- Keeps up to date of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Proven successful Sales experience /MPS industry experience essential
- Full UK Driving licence
- Problem solving abilities results orientated
- Work Independently and in teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be well presented
Car allowance is offered to successful candidates + commission within an OTE 1st year between £35k-£40k
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job